As one of Australia’s largest telcos, with over 10 millions customers, Optus offers a full range of communications products including mobile, telephony, broadband, satellite and subscription TV. The Optus team have partnered with Loyalty Corp to deliver a range of exclusive offers & benefits from the entertainment industry and beyond in their Optus Perks program.
• Deliver a rapid solution which solves immediate challenges including replacing the existing provider, who was not able to meet Optus’ short & long-term objectives.
• On-board and manage exclusive offers and benefits, and procure new retailers and partners.
• Increase engaged user base.
• Improve customer service & user interaction.
• Login required for all offer pages, except Competitions.
• User accesses the platform via My Optus App (MOA) + Optus website (OCA) + marketing emails (EDMs).
• Security compliance: 2 Factor Authentication implementation.
• Switch from previous solution to new one as seamlessly as possible: 2 weeks to provide the MVP, to allow development within 1 month.
• The Hook model for the platform functions with new offers launched weekly, making users feel rewarded for their visits.
• Global terms and FAQs for each category need to be shown on the category page, and additional terms and FAQs added to each specific offer.
• Offers featured on the Homepage will eventually be subject to the user’s preferences set up in their profile. Priority will be given to offers related to the user’s location and centre of interests.
Since having recently taken over there has been an increase in pre-sale ticketing for events and in overall positive customer feedback.
increase in customer engagement since June 1.
We are currently working towards launching a range of enhancements and new features, including a referral system, a travel page, additional experiences & better movie offers.
Content and assets subject to Client and Providers Copyright. ©